Going out on Halloween dressed up in a group costume theme can be fun. Everyone can expend less effort coming up with single group theme versus individual Halloween outfit ideas, and getting dressed can become an event, itself. Everyone in the group could meet in a single location to get dressed and accessorize.
Adult Group Halloween Costumes
Larger groups are easier to dress than one might think. Due to the size of the group, someone would be hard pressed not to be able to identify the group theme at a glance. Details aren’t as important because the effect is achieved by sheer mass.
Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults – List of Unique Outfits for Groups of Men or Women
Here is a list of Halloween costume ideas that can work for groups of all sizes, including some for men only, some for women only, and others for a mix of both sexes:
- Band of Pirates – Consider dressing up like specific pirate characters from movies like Hook and Pirates of the Caribbean; alternatively, just wear a variety of generic pirate costumes as a group.
- Bunch of Flowers – This group costume idea is only limited to the types of flowers group members can think of. Flowers of different colors would make for a cheery group. Here are a few ideas: red rose, yellow tulip, pink daisy, white lily, purple lilac.
- Count Dracula and His Vampiresses – This works well for a group with one man and multiple women.
- Disney Princesses – Women could go out dressed up like a group of Disney princesses. Consider Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Snow White Disney Halloween costumes.
- Gladiators or Roman Soldiers – Use the outfits in the movie Gladiator as inspiration for a group of gladiators carrying weapons or Roman soldiers ready for war.
- Mixed Fruit – Picture a grouping that might appear in a fruit bowl. Consider apple, orange, pear, banana, peach, or strawberries and raspberries.
Halloween Costumes for Groups of Three or Four People
Many group outfit ideas are perfectly suited for groups of three or four people. A simple idea: go as the cast of a television show or movie with four main characters. For instance, a group of women could be Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha from Sex and the City, and a group of men could be the Ninja Turtles.