Delicious Easty to Prepare Halloween Dessert
brownie mix (9×9 pan size)
orange frosting (or white frosting tinted orange)
1 package black licorce rope
5-10 gummy spiders (if gummy spiders are unavailable you can also use spider rings found at party supply stores. Just make sure everyone knows not to eat them.)
1. Bake the brownie mix in a round pan according to package directions.
2. Allow brownies to cool for 30 minutes.
3. Frost with orange frosting.
4. Cut the licorce rope into shorter pieces and assemble on the frosting to resemble a spider’s web.
5. Once you have the web completed, place the “spiders” on the web.
These brownies are sure to have guests screaming for more.