According to our Baking & Desserts section, the 20 Most Requested Christmas Desserts – after Christmas Cookies that is – are recipes for Chocolate French Silk Pie, Homemade Apple Pie, New York Style Strawberry Cheesecake and Cherry Cheesecake among other tasty treats. Statistics show the week before Christmas as having the most requested holiday desserts and sweets.
Most Popular Christmas Desserts & Recipes
It’s no surprise that the most popular desserts during the Thanksgiving holidays are pies. Everyone loves a good apple pie or sweet pecan pie. Christmas, however, is a totally different story! Even though pies are still a big part of the Christmas holiday, decadent desserts like White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe, Pumpkin Cheesecake and Kahlua Tiramisu make up some of the highest numbers.
Chocolate French Silk Pie is by far the most requested recipe in this Christmas dessert collection. This sinfully rich, silky smooth, death-by-chocolate filling is cradled in a baked flaky pie crust. Piled high with the freshest sweetened whipped cream, this French Silk Pie will knock anyone’s socks off!
New York Style Strawberry Cheesecake is number two on the Most Requested Christmas Desserts list. This ultra-creamy NY style cheesecake tastes just like Junior’s NY Style Cheesecake! Over-the-top decadence with plenty of topping options, strawberry and otherwise, will please even the most picky of cheesecake lovers!
Homemade Apple Pie ranks number three in the Christmas Dessert lineup. A mile-high flaky double crust pie filled with fresh Granny Smith apples and cinnamon, baked until golden brown and bubbly, and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, is a sure fire way to win over a room full of dinner guests.
Cherry Cheesecake with a Graham Cracker Crust is an all-time favorite dessert. Topped with ruby-red cherries, this NY style cheesecake is decorated in Christmas colors and ready for the party! The graham cracker crust lends a nice salty-sweet taste to an already delicious cheesecake.
- Chocolate French Silk Pie Recipe
- NY Style Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Homemade Apple Pie with Granny Smith Apples
- Cherry Cheesecake with Graham Cracker Crust
- Old Fashioned Gingerbread Recipe
- Homemade Fruitcake Soaked in Rum & Brandy
- Pecan Pie with Toasted Pecans
- Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Cookie Crust
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
- Penuche Fudge Recipe
- Cream Puffs & Eclairs
- Easy Kahlua Tiramisu Recipe
- Chocolate Zebra Cheesecake with Oreo Cookie Crust
- Junior’s Brownie Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Chocolate Kahlua Mousse Pie
- Chocolate Pecan Pie with Roasted Pecans
- Pumpkin Cake Recipe
- Homemade Carrot Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust
- Chocolate Bread Pudding
Don’t miss the Most Popular Christmas Cookies & Recipes article for more holiday favorites!