Children aren’t the only ones who like to dress up as their favorite Disney characters for Halloween. Adults like them, too! Profiled below is one website that offers adult Disney Halloween costumes.
Disney Halloween Costumes for Adults – Princess, Pirate, Evil Queen
Annie’s Costumes offers a nice selection of adult Disney Halloween costumes and accessories from popular Disney / Pixar movies, including several Disney princess costumes and outfits for men. Below are the costumes available, grouped by movie.
- Cinderella – Prince Charming and Cinderella character outfits are available.
- Peter Pan – Adults can dress up like the movie’s main characters, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, or Tinkerbell.
- Pirates of the Carribean – Adults may become cool Captain Jack Sparrow, pretty Elizabeth, or creepy Davy Jones for a night.
- Sleeping Beauty – Evil Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty are the two characters available from this movie.
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – The site offers three different adult size Snow White costumes. All three of these Disney princess outfits have blue bodices, but only two of them have capes. Two different Evil Queen costumes are also offered.
- The Incredibles – Adults can transform into Mr. or Mrs. Incredible (Elastigirl). The outfits consist of tight-fitting red and black leotards with masks.
Adult Size Disney Halloween Costumes – Other Outfits for Men & Women
Other Disney character Halloween outfits for women and men offered on this site include Buzz Lightyear, Jafar, and Minnie Mouse. Prices fall anywhere between $39.95 to $109.95. On average, the men’s costumes are more expensive than the women’s costumes. Accessories like wands and gloves cost extra.
Scary Adult Activities – Fun Things to do for Halloween
Don’t know what to do on Halloween? Trick-or-treating is not the only fun thing to do for Halloween. Adults aren’t always welcome to trick-or-treat on their own anyway (a young child is usually a prerequisite for an adult to trick-or-treat). Here are some scary activity ideas for adult Halloween fun:
- Go to a haunted house. Several local organizations in every town are bound to host haunted houses. Expect to pay to be frightened!
- Walk through a corn maze. These are especially easy to find in farm towns. Rows of corn and hay bales typically serve as barriers and pathways. Look for spooky ghouls and creatures of the night to jump out and scare you at any second. Don’t get cornered by anyone with a chainsaw!
- Visit a theme park. Disneyworld and Disneyland host a Halloween party every year. This isn’t the cheapest option, but it would be fun.
- Go to a Halloween party. If you’re not invited to one, host one!
- Visit a haunted graveyard or actual haunted house. Some people are lucky enough to live close to a graveyard or house rumored to be haunted. These are sometimes even tourist attractions.